Your next career step
Work as a team
We are aware that our best work is the result of mutual trust, collaboration and support, and we aim to overcome obstacles together.
Take a different angle
We are innovators and shape the future of lab work by looking at challenges from different perspectives.
We try, we fail, we try it again in a better way. Failure is never a failure as long as we analyze what went wrong and we are committed to improving. Check the video below where our CEO speaks about psychological safety.
- Hybrid model (office/remote work)
- Office in the city center
- Flexible schedule with core working hours
- Wednesdays are focus days: no meetings, just work!
- Various learning and personal development activities (e.g. peer coaching)
- Interdisciplinary environment
- Multicultural environment with 20+ nationalities
- Free fruits
At the moment, there is no open position available.
The principles of non-discrimination and equal treatment are among our core values at OSPIN. We are convinced that diversity is a strength in the workplace and that harnessing this diversity will create a productive environment in which everyone feels valued, where their talents are fully utilised, and where organisational goals are met. We therefore welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates, irrespective of gender, disability, marital or parental status, racial, ethnic or social origin, colour, religion, belief, or sexual orientation.